11/3/11

November

Well. Its November. October was great-Got a TON of candy on Halloween, like always(: but now, its going to get cold.
Very. Very. Cold.
Yes, I love the way the sun reflects off the snow and makes it sparkly, how the wind blows mini tornadoes of snow through the streets, I love the Christmas lights glowing at night.
But that doesn't mean I like the cold.
But I guess I can still enjoy what I can of outside before the cold. . .
AND since I'm babbling on already, might as well continue for a few sentences..
My neighbor's dog is a diabetic. He's a schnoodle (Spelling??), a mix of a schnauzer and a poodle. he's the sweetest dog in the world. But he's 13, (only a few months younger than me!), which means he's not going to live much longer :'( I used to take him on walks at least once every week, but then he hurt his leg so I can't anymore. My neighbors had to put a baby gate by the stairs because, he kept tripping down them, and had trouble getting back up. He's also been blind for a while now, and its so sad watching him deteriorate like this:(
So after I got home from school, I spent a while with him..And yes...I took some pictures(:

This is in my room..I thought it was a cool picture. The treble cleff (The gold music symbol) is a trophy I got last year from a piano concert-type thing. It was next to my mirror, which is why there's two of them. The thing behind them is the head of a carousel pony my brother gave me when he was little. The blue ribbon in the wayyyy back is a ribbon I got a while ago from dance. Just thought this was kinda cool!

Everything is a reflection in the mirror (but not the treble cleff on the left!!)







And this is my cowgirl hat!
Pretty cool, huh? I wore this to my show, so its pretty legit! :P I also wore it on Halloween...Which is when I took this picture. (:









This is a gross bug I found at my neighbor's Halloween party. YUCK.











 My neighbor's dog, Bailey<3
Bailey again!! He's sooo cute!












 My kitty(:
My kitty(:












My kitty(:

No comments:

Post a Comment