11/27/11

Party!

As you may or not know, my lesson instructor had her birthday a while back. Well...It was lumberjack themed! We rode horses the WHOLE day it was amazing!
And what's an amazing horse themed day without pictures to capture the fun? I know, I know, I already posted about this...But I got some more pictures so I figured I'd just do another post :P

Don't you just love how HUGE my hair gets when its humid outside?? (:
Me, Biscuit (The horse) and allison.




















Me and Biscuit!!


Playing the "water game"

There are 2 barrels, on each side of the arena, with buckets on each side. One is filled with water. You take your cup, and scoop water from the full bucket into the empty one and try to fill it before the other team.





Two of my AMAZING riding friends, Marissa and Lindsey. Actually this was the day before the party(: Loveee my friends<3 <3 <3









A bunch of the amazing people I ride with. But not the last kid on the pony..That's my brother...








Me and Biscuit<3
She's a great horse, but she kicks sometimes.

Sorry about the picture quality, the people who actually knew how to ride (me, Marissa, Lindsey, and Lindsey's mom. It was only us, allison, and my brother and the guests aren't experienced enough to trot or lope in an arena) were loping and it made it dusty.











Harley!!! <3 <3
and allison!!! <3












No comments:

Post a Comment