1/24/12

Mexico!

I know, I know, I went to Mexico over a year ago...But I'm running out of pictures to post (uploading issues) so I'm just posting old pictures...
OMG and before I continue, I cannot believe Picnik is closing! :( I mean, yes, I'm happy about getting my $25 back, but still. Its moving to Google+ I think....?
Alright. So on with the pictures.
 A baby sea turtle! It was sooo cute! I got to hold one and I was freaking out because someone had almost dropped one and killed it :/ but its all good because someone ended up catching it!
 This is actually not edited at all. Its an ancient temple or something.. I can't remember exactly. But yep, real ruins!
Ooh big kitty. Yeah there was a zoo type thing in the park we went to. We saw some lions, too. 
 Look at all of those beautiful colors(: Also not edited.
Yes...its a sign for the city we were in. How interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment