2/14/12

Canterbury!

Ughh....I'm so...uninspired lately. I hate winter, even semi-not-cold winter like this. (I mean, come on, you can't hate 40 degrees in January right?) Well...I guess now that its February its at least getting closer to "spring." If winter was this warm...I'm interested to see what summer will be like.

Anyways...
I've also noticed that I'm doing horrible with my new years resolution to post every day. Well, I made it almost two weeks I think...Bravo to me.
I was looking at new cameras the other day but decided against buying one, because I'm getting a horse! I'm soooo excited! We're "actively" searching now, and I've already test ridden a few. I really like the one I rode yesterday, Opie. He's sooo cute. he wasn't what I expected, but once I got more comfortable on him because he rides completely different than what I'm used to, I really had a good ride. Well, I won't bore all you non-horsey people out there with my horsey stories, but I'm super excited. Well, other than the fact that I have to buy my own tack (saddle, headstall, bit, halter, lead rope, saddle pad) and all other horsey things aside from the horse itself.
Soooo...
Yeah I really don't know what to take pictures of, so here's another one of my "I was digging through my computer and found some old pictures to post" posts. Enjoy

Canterbury(:
Ooh....Grass...Interesting....!

And of course, the horses
*

No comments:

Post a Comment