3/3/12

More Grace

I'm thinking I need to rename Grace. I'm not sure if I will yet, but I think that the name Grace is kind of over-used, even though it fits her really well.
We brought her to the new barn last night, and we visited her today. I was going to ride, but I decided to wait until tomorrow.
She's changed so much in the short 2 weeks I've been riding her, and every day she's calmer.

"This could be the beginning of something very bad"
This was the very first time I rode her. I think its when I decided I wanted her.

 Thankfully I caught myself...
 Pushed myself back up...
 And pulled her head back up.
 This was the second time I rode her.

 She was so calm and responsive!
 She's off the track (ex racehorse) and she can move!
 And she can collect very nicely. Well, this (obviously) isn't her collecting very nicely, but she was close :P
 This was today when we visited her. She's so prettyyy!
I gave her some slices of apple and a peppermint and she went CRAZY and her tongue wouldn't stay in her mouth :P
Aww she's so pretty(:


No comments:

Post a Comment