12/22/11

The Summer Days

Ahhh. Summer. I absolutely LOVE summer. Love love love summer. Well I guess I've been thinking about that a lot lately...Summer...Its just so great. And warm.
Right now, its cold. There's no snow, which is totally unfair. You can't give us cold without snow!
So I've been thinking a TON about summer...And of course that means I'm posting pics from summer.
In case you can't tell by my last few posts, I'm actually doing pretty well posting every day. Of course, that won't continue much longer, but I'll at least be on here once a week!
I'm also completely out of inspiration. Most of the pics I've been posting are my old pics that are re-edited. I really want to take pictures...But I don't know what to take them of!
But tomorrow all of my problems will be solved, because now, its boys swimming season.
I know, I'm not a boy, so this shouldn't affect me at all, but since I'm a swimmer and the boy's coach (Lynn) likes to have the girl swimmers help out, I've got a few jobs coming up.
She actually wants me to be the photographer at swim meets for the boys team..Starting tomorrow, at the alumni meet.
Yep! I don't think I'll be paid, but I'll have something to do on Tuesdays and Thursdays-
as if my life wasn't already busy enough
But I think this could be a good opportunity for me. I've got a lot of friends who swim, so we'll be timing the meets and I'll be taking pictures.
I'm not sure if I'll be able to post those ones, but I'll do my best to get something new and exciting up here, because I feel like I've been kinda boring lately.

So here are the pictures!
Probably my favorite. I don't know what it is about this picture that I love so much, but I think its really pretty.

 Some wildflowers...
 Grass....

 .....
 This is actually a new one. I just took it last week.
 :D
Ooh, look at that beautiful start! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment