12/21/11

Swinging

I never thought I'd say this, but I'm very relieved.
But wait...here's the good part..
Its snowing.
Yes. 4 days before Christmas, its snowing. I have to say, Mother Nature, that was a very mean trick to play on us. We all thought we were going to have a brown Christmas.
Although, it isn't very much snow, and I don't think it'll stick around very long. It may be cold, but its not that cold yet.
I'm also happy to say that my schedule isn't busy for another week. Yay! I'll have a nice, relaxing, winter break.
So anyways, I figured that since I'm posting, I'll add a picture to my new years resolution collection.

This is obviously pretty old though. I took it this summer. But there are a lot of good memories that go along with it, so I figured, what the heck. I'll add it.

My best  friend! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment